Saturday, March 22, 2014

Traveling

It looks like I might be doing some traveling soon. I've already started grinding my teeth in my sleep worrying about the possibility of flying......there are butterflies in my stomach and just knowing that I might not be able to get out of getting on an airplane freaks me out!!!!

I know that I can work around it one time, but I've been asked to attend two trainings and there is no way in hell my work is going to let me take the time TWICE to drive to the trainings. Then on top of that I learned that if I become a facilitator I might be asked to travel other places to train other managers.

I'm proud that after only 4 months on this job my boss feels that I'm a good candidate to be a customer service trainer and a manager trainer, but HOLY HELL, I HATE TO FLY and I don't know what to do about it.

HELP PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment