Monday, January 20, 2014

I Shop at Wal-Mart

I used to avoid Wal-Mart out of respect for you.

Since you've dumped me as your friend without any explanation.....though some people have suggested that maybe you slept with my ex-husband, I seriously doubt you would remove the stick from your ass far enough to sleep with someone you felt was beneath you.....I mean really would little miss business woman sleep with a pill-popping, right-wing, conspiracy theorist, pro-life, hillbilly? Hmmmm, maybe since she couldn't keep her hands off of him if my memory serves me correctly. But then again he would never wear a condom, you've never let anybody near you without one, you never want kids and all he ever wanted was to have kids!! Doesn't add up, but if it did happen know that you are both dead to me.

I'm not even sure I care anymore why you haven't responded to any of my attempts to reach out to you. Really? You couldn't even wish me a Merry Christmas when I wished you one?? What a bitch!

You are no better than Wal-Mart who you say made your parents lose their business.....you gave up a good friend because you are too busy building a business, making money, driving your stupid, fancy car and hobnobbing with the upwardly mobile. Seems like the same thing to me!

I guess you don't need friends when you have money!!

Well now I shop at Wal-Mart gleefully and with abandon.....because it's my way of saying FUCK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment